STEP ONE Within the first 24 hours
of receiving your new files the following is completed:
Each file is
verified in our processing system from your electronic 1003.
of Employment, Deposit, Rent, and Mortgage are sent out.
We order all title
work on your behalf.
We order the
appraisal on your behalf based on the preferred vendors you want us
to use. (on pre-approved files)
ordered through the title company or by us depending on the title
companies policy for your state.
certifications, and any other needed documents are ordered at this
We only ask two things of you.
- Next, all items that were sent out are
tracked and collected by your processor who will verify and organize
them to be sent to the lender of your choice.
- Your processor will coordinate with you with
any items that are needed from the borrower to expedite the process
of getting your loan underwritten.
- We follow up with the underwriter and track
the amount of time your files are in underwriting so that they are
not sitting on a desk. (underwriting times may vary by lender)
- Once we receive the approval from the lender
we will fax a copy to you for review to make sure the interest rate
and terms are acceptable.
- We will work with all parties to collect any
conditions needed to move your file to closing.
- We will order hazard insurance, and
coordinate with your title company to set a date for closing.
- We submit a doc order request to the lender
so that they can draw docs for the title/escrow company.
- We coordinate with the title/escrow company
to obtain a copy of the settlement statement prior to closing for
review by us and you.
- And we follow up on any post-closing
conditions needed to fund your loan.
- To lock the rate with the lender that you
have chosen for the file.
- Stay in contact with your borrower and help
collect any missing items.
Our goal is to provide a service that will allow you to concentrate on
the sales aspects of your business and leave the paperwork to us.
All our processors will work "one on
you to assure that you always have a live person to talk to. No
more voicemail jail, no more getting the runaround.
Get ready for a breath of fresh air - our processors are friendly and
helpful professionals who care about your success. Call
us today at 866-418-3472
find out how we can help your business. E-Mail